1. It is compulsory to deposit the whole fee at the time of admission or half amount of fee at the time of admission in any defence batch and the rest of amount within two months. The students will not get selection agreement whose fee remains due even after two months. Selection agreement will be done after depositing the whole amount of the fee.
2. The package of fee is fixed for one year or three year students whether they get admission in college or not. Total amount will be the same.
3. It is compulsory to take permission from concerned authority to get pass for any work outside the campus. The student will be expelled if he goes out without written permission.
4. It is essential for a student to make his guardian call on the mobile number of institute incharge from the registered number of the guardian before taking short leave for any work. It is compulsory for a student to wear complete uniform code, shoes, Id card while he goes on a short leave.
5. On return from leave student will be allowed in the hostel after making entry in register at the reception counter.
6. Students who have selection agreement, will have to give minimum 85% presence in the classes. The agreement will be cancelled if their presence is lower than mentioned. The calculation of annual presence will be according to working days (including sundays) of the Academy. The holidays given by the institute will be included neither in working days nor in absence.
7. While going for any exam, the leave will be granted only for three days (exam day, the day before exam and the day after ther exam). The student will be considered absent if he takes more leaves.
8. If a student gets written permission of leave for more than three days of exam leave, the extra leaves will be counted in his absence. If a student is present in the Academic campus but doesn’t participate in accademic and physical classes, he will be considered absent on that particular day.
9. Though our physical trainers take full care during physical training yet the Academy will not be responsible for any injury or accident.
10. If the student is found physically fit at the time of admission and unfortunately gets unfit later due to any injury or accident during the session, the student will be struck out of the agreement and amount of feee will not be refunded.
11. It is strictly prohibited to have mobile phone, mobile charger, mobile sim, mobile battery, memory card, transistor, ear phone, pen drive, card reader, MP3 and any other type of electronic and illegal equipment. If any of the above device is found, it will be destroyed and relevant student will be punished. Guardian can make ordinary mobile set available for the student to use during exam or journey to and fro. It’s compulsory to deposit such a phone at the reception counter while entering the institute.
12. Any kind of intoxication is completely prohibited in the campus. The student will be expelled immediately from the institute if he is found indulged in such things, selection agreement will be considered cancelled in such condition and there will be no provision to refund the fee.
13. If a student uses abusive language, keeps estrangement due to caste, religion and community or quarrels with any other student or misbehaves with any person of the staff or is found indisciplined against the rules of the institute, he will be expelled immediately from the institute. Selection agreement will be considerd cancelled in such condition and there will be no provision to refound the fee.
14. All the exam forms are filled in the campus of the institute. If a student doesn’t fill up a form or doesn’t attempt the exam, the selection agreement will be considered cancelled.
15. The exam fee of the form and fee of University form will be afforded by the student himself.
16. The preparation for written exam and physical efficiency is given in the institute with full attention. Medical checkup is conducted before the admission. But under the selection agreement, the institute will be responsible only for passing the written exam and physical efficiency exam. The selection agreement will be considered completed if a student passes both steps (written and physical) of any exam. The institute will not be responsible if the student is declared unifit in medical exam.
17. It is compulsory for every student to participate daily in all the activities (class test (daily and weekly), physical, games, self study) in the campus from 5 a.m. to 10.30 p.m.
18. If a student cancells his admission within 0 to 20 days the amount of refund will be made after deduction in the amount according to the particulars mentioned below. The deduction in fee is fixed according to the rules of the institute if the admission is cancelled within 0 to 20 days. No oral and written request for concession in the amount of deduction will be acceptable. There is no provision of refund in the condition of cancellation.
19. The name of the student will be struck off, if he remains continuously absent (for 6 days or more) due to any reason during the working days (Whether he has written permission). The student will have to deposit certain penalty for readmission and the presence of guardian will be must.
20. Estimated expences of repairing will be afforded by the student if he damages property of the institute e.g. writing names on the walls and the windows and destroying the property of the institute in any way.
21. It is compulasory for the student to wear uniform (College uniform at the time of class, Pitty dress at the time of games and pitty) and shoes daily.
22. It’s compulsory for the student to shave twice in a week and have his hair cut once in a month. The facility of hairdresser is available in the campus free of cost but according to the necessity, the student will have to keep shaving kit also.
23. To meet the student, first of all, the guardian will have to contact at the reception counter. It’s compulsory for the guardian to bring the visitor card (which shows the photo of the guardian and other information) which is issued by the institute. Permission to meet the student will not be granted without visitor card.
24. It’s compulsory to report at the reception counter before 7 p.m. whenever the student returns to the Academy from home, exam or market. The entry of the student in the campus is not allowed after 7 p.m. and before 6 a.m.
25. Sunday is fixed for routine telephonic conversation between the student and the guardian. Student can come for telephonic conversation according to their own convenience between 8 a.m. and 5 p.m. on sunday. Guardians can make call on the mobile number of Hostel Warden between 5 p.m. and 7 p.m., if the student remains unable to talk to his guardian. Guardians can make call on the mobile number of Hostel Warden between 5 p.m. and 7 p.m. on other days in any urgent condition.
26. According to the rules of agreement, only tuition fee will be refunded if the student of three year agreement batch is not selected according to the rule. Hostel fee, service Tax and other fee will not be refundable. Fees will be refunded only in Annual Function of the institute. There is no provision to refund the amount of fee if the student is selected till the date of Annual Function.
Rules for Cancellation of an Admission
1. Its our consideration that a student takes minimum 15 days time to adjust in the atmosphere of the institute. So students, who take admission in Prince Defence Academy and in Prince Degree College, are given 20 days time to adjust in the atmosphere of the institute.
2. For the cancellation of the admission, the presence of those guardians of the students is complulsary who come along the student at the time of admission.
3. The deduction in fee is fixed according to the rule. Whether the admission is cancelled in one day or 20 days.
No oral or written request for concession in the amount of deduction will be acceptable.
4. There is no provision of refund in the condition of cancellation of the admission after 20 days.